Leetspeak is back.And we can’t wait to see you on the 19th of October!
Saturday 19th October in Stockholm
This year, we want to invite you to our first interactive Leetspeak where you will not only gather new knowledge by listening to our amazing speakers, but also learn and have fun by interacting with the conference environment around you.
What exactly does that mean? - Well, we don’t want to spoil all of the surprises (obviously), but let’s just say that programmable objects are just the beginning of your experience. Imagine being a part of bringing the conference to life - literally. This year we’ll look at software as the component that gives life to various objects.
Have we got your attention yet? Good! Go and get your ticket NOW!
Theme and experience
We see software almost as a soul to hardware. Software is, in most cases, what brings hardware to life. It gives the hardware a purpose, and it enables it to follow that purpose. And - as you have probably already heard before - with such great powercomes great responsibility.
We want to talk about the life-giving power of software, and also make sure that we always keep in mind our responsibility as developers to craft it well - like the true craftsmen we are.
Two ticket types
This year’s Leetspeak aims to reach new heights and blow everyone’s minds. We also want to keep the regular ticket price precisely the same as in 2012 when Leetspeak first took place. To do that, we created a new ticket option where you can pitch in (if you wish) to help us pull this off even better. Supporting your community together with us is, of course, the most rewarding of all, but there is more to it.
The Knowledge Seeker
- Full entrance to all talks and areas of the venue
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments
200 SEK Buy ticket
The Honourable Supporter
- Everything from “The Knowledge Seeker”
- Your name displayed as an honorable supporter on stage, the website, and on our social media channels
- A surprise token of appreciation made especially to be displayed in your home
- A gift with “Developer Essentials”
- Fast track entrance (no need to wait in line for your badge)
- Unique “Honourable Supporter” T-shirt
2000 SEK Buy ticket